Saturday, March 31, 2012

GETTING TO KNOW YOUR INTERNATIONAL CONTACT PART 2

Unfortunately, I still have not heard from my international contact, therefore I will exlpain what I learned from reading the article, Global Children Initiative.  I learned that as Educators, we must be willing to help globally  with making sure that all children needs are meet.  This article also informs us that we must address the issue of  economic dev elopment as well.  THis article tells me that regardless of where you are, you still can be resourceful in making a difference in the lives of other regardless of their location.

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry that you haven't had luck with your contacts. I finally had some luck. This article was very interesting. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    We share the same story, I have not been successful in getting any responses from my international contacts either. I also got to get great insight on the article you read. I agree wwith you that no matter where we are, we can make a difference. I hop e that is what is happening with our international contacts, they must be really busy adressing to their children from their part ofd the world. Being a teacher can be very time bonsuming but very rewarding as well.

    ReplyDelete