Saturday, March 17, 2012

GETTING TO KNOW YOUR INTERNATIONAL CONTACTS PART I

Because I have had no luck making contact with someone from another country, I am going to attempt to share three insights that I have learned about poverty in another country. 

After reading the article in "CHIP", I  noticed that in "Asia more than 90 million children goes to bed hungry every night" (www.childhoodpoverty.org).  This is a tragedy, but the article also informs us that 10 million children under the age of five dies from preventable diseases.  These diseases can be avoidable if poverty level was not up.  The article also stated that "most children who grow up in poverty usually becomes adults who live in poverty.  Poverty in China as declined some due to the transition from a centralized planned unto a globalism market but it has created new form of vulnerability and poverty (www. childhoodpoverty.org).

Poverty is a sad situation and need to disappear all together.  In the article, I noticed that Poverty denies opportunity to people of all ages (www.childhoodpoverty.org).



Reference

http://www.childhoodpoverty.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment