Saturday, March 3, 2012

ESTABLISHING PROFESSIONAL CONTACT

For this assignment, I had to make contract with someone outside of the United States who is in the Education field. I have not heard back from the people whom I emailed to make contact with because I just attempted on Friday.  I decide to try to contact someone from Africa because I am really interested in how the Education system work there since all we ever see in the media is that children in Africa does not have the opportunity that American children does when it comes to education.  The second person I wanted to reach out to is someone in Hong Kong, since their education system is stated to be one of the more elite systems.  I wish everyone the best with this quest to learn about other Education systems across the world.

Erica Hines 

No comments:

Post a Comment