Saturday, October 29, 2011

A NOTE OF THANKS AND SUPPORT

I would like to thank all of my colleagues for their support and encouraging words.  We are all trying to accomplish one goal and that is to be better educators that will enhance the lives of the students that we come in contact with.

This blog assignment ask us to thank to colleagues and I would like to thank the following two people with the notes of thanks listed below:

Hi Yolanda,
I just wanted to thank you for always creating positive blogs.  Your blogs are information that make someone think and I appreciate that.  You are such an inspiration and I pray and wish you the best in all of your endeavors as an educator.
Thanks again,

Erica Hines


Hi Susan,

I would like to say that you have been such an inspiring young lady in my life. Just reading your blogs, and corresponding with you through discussion, I feel that I know you.  You are in my opinions an excellent educator who has so much to offer.  Through your responses and blogs I feel that you have a genuine concern for your students and your profession.

I look forward to participating with you in other classes.  Continue to be the best that you can be.

Erica Hines

1 comment:

  1. Erica,
    I have enjoyed working with you. I will continue to follow your blog, and I wish you the best on your professional and educational goals.

    ReplyDelete