Sunday, March 3, 2013

Reflecting on Learning

THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

My most passionate hope for my future is to touch the life of a child, and their families as I help them see that behind every cloud is a silver lining by teaching them to empower themselves with knowledge.  I hope to encourage them to reach for the stars and do all they can to accomplish all goals that they set for themselves.

I would like to say thank you to all of my colleagues and my instructor for all the encouragement and support that have been giving throughout this part of my journey to becoming the best Anti-bias educator there is.  THANKS for all you have done and THANKS for being you.  Much, much wishes on your endeavors for obtaining and accomplishing your goals.

Erica Hines

1 comment:

  1. I wish you luck in your endeavors. Every star is unique just as each child is. Every child deserves to succeed and accomplish what they put their minds to. It is our job to give them the guidance and knowledge to achieve those goals.

    ReplyDelete