Sunday, December 23, 2012

WHAT I HAVE LEARNED

The Ultimate Goal that I have as an Educator is to become  the best and most Effective Anti-bias Educator that I can possibly be by making a difference in the lives of the children that I teach.

My goal as an Anti-bias Educator is to make sure that I make all students feel safe, secure, and non-subjective to any type of bias.

Thanks to all classmate for the encouragement given to me through the duration of this course.   I wish that we accomplish all the hopes and dreams that we have established for ourselves.  May God continue to bless each and every one of you and your families.  Keep up the hard work and accomplish all.

Erica Hines

1 comment:

  1. Hi Erica

    I hope that all your dreams and goals come true as you continue to journey through your professional and personal career.

    Good luck in the future and have a safe holiday season!

    ReplyDelete