Saturday, April 21, 2012

FINAL BLOG ASSIGNMENT

Sadly, I was not able to get in contact with my International Educator, but I was able to read the blogs of my classmates who was fortunate enough to have someone respond to them.  Through this course, I gained valuable information and I also learned a lot from my classmates international friends.  The sad thing that I learned from this course is that it does not matter where you are from some children still suffer and do not receive the quality Early Childhood education that they deserve.  One reason for this is because poverty strikes all Countries and therefore causing some to suffer and be without.  The lack of knowledge or understanding of the available resources is another factor that children around the world are without.

This course has been an eye opener for me and I have enjoyed participating and learning valuable information that I believe will help me to grow into a great educator.

2 comments:

  1. I like you, was not able to make contact with a professional outside the US. I wonder if someone from other countries have tried to locate a professional in America? Would they have the same fate as us? I'm glad this course provided us with links to international forums and organizations so that we can make these connections. I wish you the best in your professional journey in becoming a great educator, chances be, you already are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erica

    I was not able to contact anyone outside the country as well. I look forward to reading your blogs.

    ReplyDelete